Friday, August 30, 2013

Oh Hello and Welcome!

The time has come, my friends...Lindsey Palmer has created a blog. Apparently, third time's a charm! So for those of you who have read my previous 1-entry blogs and have been wanting more (I know there are a few of you out there), consider this more!

This particular blog will feature the most talked about, asked about and my most thought about new life as a mom to a 'handsome' little man– appropriately named, Mr. Handsome (aka: Ben, Mister, Little Man, Chunky Buns, Kicker, Baby Ben and at the epitome of exhaustion–Hey You).

And for all of the non/not yet/possibly soon/hell no never parental readers, you will not be ignored. There will be content suited for both your hopes and sighs of relief. I promise, I will not let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment